Homeowner Association Services
What We Do
CMI appreciates that all condominium board members are volunteers bringing their time and talents to the association out of dedication to their communities. We provide personalized professional management services to support the objectives of the Board of Directors, ensuring that the community is running effectively and within budget while keeping homeowners satisfied and informed.
CMI works with trusted local resources to assemble the right lineup of professionals to best serve your community’s needs.
Our Core Services
- After-hours emergency services
- General maintenance management
- Contractor and vendor coordination
- Budget planning and preparation
- HOA accounting, monthly financial statements
- Monthly account reconciliation by CPA
- A/R and A/P processing, billing, assessment collections
- Delinquent assessment collections and lien processing
- Communication and consultation
- Preparation, coordination, and attendance for board meetings, annual meetings, and elections
- Rules administration, covenant enforcement, warnings and fines
- General and specific mailings
- Insurance management: coverage and claims
- Architectural control
- Routine property inspections
- Major construction project management
- Annual tax filing
Contact CMI Today
We’ll happily provide detailed information regarding our full range of HOA services.